Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

PPC names. Any amount, from $1 to $500 per month. Dotcom only. Go-Daddy preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought a few names from the other thread, and I am still looking for any and all names, mainly dotcom registered at Go-Daddy. But I am also looking for names that earn any amount of PPC from type in traffic. If the name makes sense, and it also pays for itself each year, then I may be interested. I'll look at portfolios, as well.

If a name doesn't make sense, and I can't imagine how it makes any money, then I am probably not interested.

Dotcom only. Go-Daddy preferred, and Sedo preferred. Budget is up to 100K (if tremendous opportunity), though I wouldn't mind picking up lots of small value names. As long as the name makes $1 or more per month from natural type in traffic, then I will look at it.

Solcatalyst

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have:

merricash.com - niche cash site -lending, loans, cash advances. Great ppc revenue when site was on it. Alexa ranking in the 1 millions and aged 6 years.
camtocamtalk.com - 3 million alexa ranking/pr 2 -------- webcam site - good ppc rev on webcams and webcam gear or anything webcam - super huge niche.
webaineer.com - pr2/1.2 million in alexa. --------- seo, blogging and web design: This particular site I have had many offers on for both the site and domain. Need right offer. Highly brandeable and was a great income when I had an adsense account. Still good income selling ads and through click bank products.
bookmarkwink.com - alexa rank 185,000. 39,000 in India
thegangsterking.com - 1 million alexa ranking, PR 2 - Niche website that had amazon gangster movies, costumes, books, clothing, posters, photos. etc - all gangster related. Site no longer up. Just recently took it down.
phxgreenleaf.com - az medical marijuana news and information. 13 million alexa rank
coinsling.com 3 yrs aged/11million alexa ranking. HUGE NICHE BOOMING RIGHT NOW! Everybody is out for coin names, anything coin exchange, coin sales, coin wallets, online currency bitcoin as you probably already know is huge!
any3dprinting.com - 2 yrs aged - in 20 millions alexa ranking - 3d printing in top 4 business trends projected to be multi trillion dollar industry. 3d printer and 3d printing names are selling like crazy!!!!
Have had offer on any3dprinting.com - major brandeable domain as well as 3dprintingcatalogue. Was going to put them in afternic and broker them out along with coinsling in two weeks from now.
Will certainly negotiate either one of these domains if you would like them.
3dprintingcatalogue.com - 2 yrs aged - in 8 millions alexa ranking

Great Exact match domains that are major flips either now or later and huge for income potential if you're looking to cash in on 2014's biggest booming biz trends:

zipcarlocations.com
zipcarboston.com
ebitcoinwallet.com - bitcoinwallet.com just sold for 250k last week. MAJOR MONEY IN THE CRYPTOCOIN WALLETS AND CRYPTOCOINS PERIOD!!
p2pmoneyloans.com
cryptocoining.com
bitcryptocoin.com

NEW GLTD's - HUGE SEARCH RESULTS AND HIGH PPC, massive sought after keywords.

funnypictures.gallery - .com last week was at a current bid at godaddy of 480k!!
stockphotos.gallery - MAJOR MAJOR MONEY!!! People are CONSTANTLY BUYING THE STOCK PHOTO NAMES FOR IN THE SIX FIGURES!! Huge billion dollar industry!
cartoon.gallery - was already contacted about this one through finding me through the who is database after just 12 hours after name went live! This one and funnypictures.gallery are in the FEW BUG
MAJOR MONEY NICHES
cheapflights.guru - 2.2 million searches a month! Massive $$$ to be made on this one and the one below. BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRIES FOR BOTH!
cheapinsurance.guru - in the millions a month search results as well. Major Heavy hitters for a portal with HUGE PPC as well all with insurance MASSIVE Pay Per Lead $$$

If you find anything here that interests you, feel free to contact me at: solcatalyst AT gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators