• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Pr 4 large Directory site www.directorynew.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I have a huge directory site that gets about 80 to 150 submissions a day.

Uniques from 100 to 300 per day
Income monthly
adsense about 40.00 to 50.00 per month.
I have a coop space rented for 250.00 per month.
I have 4 links sold monthly total is 85.00 per month
Monthly income total 385.00

Has over 11,000 pages index at google right now. It was 200,000 before the update started. It is growing daily.

Starting bid 500.00
Bin will set later after i see how bidding goes.

I will host for 1 month for you to get it over to yours.

Any questions PM me
Traffic stats are here :http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s25directorynew
Free push at godaddy for domain.

I reserve the right not to sell if bidding is not acceptible.
Start The BIDDING

Opening Bid at DP 500.00
 
High Bid From PM 900.00 keep em comin
 
Can you pm me adsense stats plus proof of paid link signups
 
High bid at ******** 1200.00

I will set bin at around 10 x revenue 3875.00. I still reserve the right not to sell unless im happy with the bid.

Good luck
 
High Bid now 1900.00 Please pm if any questions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom