• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale PR 5 Domain And Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
0
Hey Guys,

I have CPATeam.org which is a PR 5. It has just been indexed and all the other pages on the site have been passed a PR 5 aswell.

I am looking to sell this.

I want to start this sale at $60. The sale will end at Friday 8pm (UK Time) and the highest bidder gets the Domain AND the content.

Thanks

Dean
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom