Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR1 Expiring domain + trivia website - $1 start (5 hours auction) $35 onlyfacts.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PR1 Custom trivia/facts website:

onlyfactsDOTnet

Creation date: 01 Jul 2006
Expiration date: 01 Jul 2009
Registrar: Namecheap (free push)

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URL (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URL in the thread! Thanks.

Site was built in 2006. I've had it since Oct 15, 2008. It is a PR1.

Domain is registered at Namecheap and expires TODAY! (After the push, you will have to renew it at your own cost, or, if I'm unable to push it to you because of the expiry status, will have to add the renewal fee to the sale price so I can renew it before the push)

It uses a custom script (not by me) and new facts can be inserted manually and edits made via phpMyAdmin. Strictly sold as-is.

According to phpMyAdmin, there are 3,093 fact records.

Revenue: not tracked
Stats:

Click to view

Start bid $1, NO RESERVE! AUCTION ENDS IN 5 HOURS.
BIN: $35

The domain will be pushed for free to your account at the current registrar. As mentioned, you might have to send me the domain renewal fee first, before the push. I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

This is a multiforum sale, so please post SOLD to claim at the posted BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying.

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, you're too late - this was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom