• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Pr4 domain 80-100 unqiues a day yoimagehost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpicz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
The domain can be looked at here
It is a PR4 domain and gets 80-100 uniques a day.
The traffic comes from mostly links and a few type-ins.
Im not sell for as much as I think its worth because I dont have much traffic and I need the money soon.
I would have more stats but there was a week were I kept putting it on sedo and off because I was think about developing it and I changed my mind.
Stats: http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/1071/stats0wf.png
No name on that so you can look here also:http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/9761/stats29xt.png - On here includes all the times I put it back on sedo to see how it would do those were just a little stats; pm me if you want to see it tho.
And I put it on once more the first day of march for a little.
You can look at stats here:http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7900/stats36gd.png

Im not sure what I want to sell this for but I want reasonable offers please. Offers and questions by PM.
Thank you.

If im missing anything you want to see just post on here.

-Michael
 
Starting bid 200.

-Michael
 
do you have more recent traffic stats? sedo or cpanel
 
Well those are the traffic stats I have for now. I just needed a quicker sale thats why I posted it now and didnt keep more stats. The traffic has been steady for a week though.
 
I am now accepting different b.i.n offers if im pleased with the offer. By PM please.
 
mpicz said:
It is a PR4 domain and gets 80-100 uniques a day.
The traffic comes from mostly links and a few type-ins.

I don't see where the links are that point to the domain. The tools I know to use are Link Popularity at MarketLeap.com and Google "linkto".
 
By links I mean I do a lot of link exchanges when it was a site dont have much links from search engines. But other traffic is coming from bookmarks that people have when the domain used to be developed.
 
In the screen shots it doesnt show it has 80-100 uniques with the domain in it. Will you allow a traffic test?
 
I took a screen shot of the stats pasted it in paint upload the file on imageshack and gave it to u as a link....

EDIT: So are you intrested or just like asking questions
:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom