Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed precrash sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
okay here is a list of sites I had for sale 2 weeks ago. One site was spoken at least, another (not leasted) was paid for but I have not yet delivered(your email does not goe through). So sorry for any confusion.

www.hostmvp.com $200
okay not only do you get a good name and site, you get a real hosting company(well reseller account). I signed up with lypha.com and paid for a year and decided I was not going to use them. Interested in this post or PM, but please only if you are interested. Its about 12 months left on one of tthe smaller reseller plans.

www.inetpayment.com $200
this is supposed to be a fully functional paypal type site. I have not test drove it but some here said there was a php coding error on it.

www.getmailhere.com $85
hotmail type account and it comes with the name getemailhere as well but that site has no program. (web mail pro 3?) is what runs them.

www.auctionforless.com $75
very nice auction site

www.dotcomleader.com $50
a reseller for a site builder site. You get 25% of sales and they stay completely in the background.

www.grademypics.com $40
fully functional but people have to submit pics

www.ncforsale.com $75
very nice site that has been up for over a year. Classified site and the software cost $200

www.saleby.com $20
software installed, it is free software...but $20

www.domainnameonsale.com $30
nice looking dn site. There is no database with this, its strictly a design for a dn reseller.

www.beasons.com $35
revpilot site that I believe someone wanted, but can't recall whom.

www.beey.com $30
mens "health" site. The ebook is included and you order the pills wholesale. Again believe this was spoken for.

Now for the fine print, see above first. All names are at enom and a push is all I care to do. I can offer hosting, but you can get much better prices elsewhere. You can keep the site on my host for a while for free(given legal and bandwidth use), but I will want to push the name in short order. I will help to some degree changing out codes and moving the sites, but to a small degree. Depending on the cost of the site and if its database driven It will cost $10-15. alrighty, pm or post questions or if sold.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
beey has been sold, and BTW these are all mostly templates.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
beey is back on the market.

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Re: beey.com, is the resell rights on the ebook transferable to the buyer of beey.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators