• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale premium .net domain - going fast and cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
Looking for FAST offers on MASTS.NET

This is a huge term, which can be used for a sailing website, a cell phone website, or an adult website...

I want offers in the $xxx range and I want 'em FAST

This will be a FAST sale once I get an offer that is reasonable...dont miss out, make an offer via PM FAST (damn this is getting annoying)

anyways, offers via PM on masts.net

Others are selling much crappier 1 word .net domains here for $500-$700...

This one schools all of them...and can be had cheaper...
 
masts.net to boating is like wheels.net for automobiles, its a very important term, still looking for offers, I know someone must want this, because I see why too many 1 word .net's that are much more expensive and are not nearly as good
 
small bump....I need OFFERS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom