• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Profitable web store for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
4
For sale: http://www.gasscooters.us
I have had 1 sale on this which I got a commission of $40 from the dropshipper. Price 100 via paypal. This is a very customized oscommerce script site and to do the sale you just send the info and payment to the dropshipper. :clown: I have a campaign on clicksor which is running however that will not be given away but it will still run (am advertising other sites). This is a very good domain. I will also send the little business card page I made so you can print it out. Reason I havent gotten many sales is because I haven't really advertised this site. Post SOLD to claim. I will provide the dropshipper information only to the buyer.
 
You should check your website:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/gasscoot/public_html/store/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

Chris
 
Yeah I already did its a server issue, even through chmodding that cannot be changed. It only started appearing a little bit ago.
 
Darren06 said:
Yeah I already did its a server issue, even through chmodding that cannot be changed. It only started appearing a little bit ago.

Have you tried chmodding the includes directory to 755 and the configuration.php file itself to 755?

You can't run an oscommerce store with a writable config file. The site can be, at the least, taken down by anyone.
 
Do you have a server admin to look at it or a web host? Depending on the server setup the root user needs to go in and do it.

Chris
 
what is the commission on sales ? Do you have any sort of contract with drop shipper ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom