• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Project and Contact Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropDepot

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for a good project, contact and email program. Currently I'm using Quickbooks Customer Manager and I'm getting sick of it. Basically what I would like is something to keep track of my website projects, login & passwords, contacts, bookmarks and such.

Also looking for some sort of program to manage email addresses and create mailing campaigns with…

any suggestions would be great....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom