• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Promoting New Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
I just spent a fair amount of money, and over 3 months building a new site from scratch.

In terms of promoting it, I know about Press Releases, and also submitting it to Digg. I also have other sites I will put banner advertising for it on.

Do you guys know any other "new site submission" sites that might generate some decent traffic for a good site? Or any other methods for new site promotion?

I might have upto a couple of grand for promotion. More likely to be in the hundreds though.

Cheers.
 
This isn't limited to just new sites, but getting links from related sites that will generate traffic and PR will also help.
 
Trade Links, pr, post in gaming forums

Buy Links,
Buy Links
Buy Links
 
Cheers for the idea. Where's the best place to buy text links?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom