Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed psprumors.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sony Playstation Portable (PSP) rumors and news and information site.

* Traffic increasing rapidly, especially over US launch period

Jan 18K visitors / month
Feb 30K visitors / month
Mar 71K visitors / month
Apr 91K visitors / month
May 77K visitors / month

Webalizer stats screen shot here: http://psprumors.com/psprumorsstats.gif

* Great position for the most generic [sony psp] search
1st page (13th) in Yahoo search
2nd page (11th) in Google search
1st page (1st) in DMOZ search

* Great position (3rd) on yahoo directory for "Video Game Systems -> PlayStation Portable (PSP)"
(http://dir.yahoo.com/Recreation/Gam.../Sony_PlayStation/PlayStation_Portable__PSP_/)

* Top position on yahoo/google/dmoz for less generic [psp rumors] search

* Google page rank 4

* Alexa ranking: 227,189

* Income via Adsense and some affiliate income from Lik-Sang, Amazon

* Currently registrar is GoDaddy.com

* Lots of free scwhag from manufacturers

* Looking for offers in the high US$ X,XXX range please

* Any questions - please PM me

Domain summit 2024

levity

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pls PM me revenue info, thanks.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
levity said:
pls PM me revenue info, thanks.

sent! (broadly speaking, it makes somewhere between $130 & $220 a month via AdSense plus a little from affiliate links like Lik-Sang & Amazon)

aditan22i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Want to ask a question, does this site have only 1 page (index page)? I don't see any navigation to other pages (if any), or is this happened only to my browser here (Opera)?
one more q, are you using a script to manage the contents like CMS, or custom script, or no script at all (plain html)?

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aditan22i said:
Hi,

Want to ask a question, does this site have only 1 page (index page)? I don't see any navigation to other pages (if any), or is this happened only to my browser here (Opera)?
one more q, are you using a script to manage the contents like CMS, or custom script, or no script at all (plain html)?

The way it's set up right now, yes, it's really just a single page - I removed the archives and monthly views - they weren't being hit much and i was aiming for a clean, crisp layout. They could be re-integrated without very much effort. The search page works so people can look back in the archives but I don't find it's used very much.

I use an old version on Movable Type but I've customised the templates considerably - both graphically and in terms of what information is displayed.

Hope this helps - please let me know if you have any more questions.

aditan22i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the archive is sitting behind the index page then... how many 'links' (like on the index page) do the site have? I believe this info is useful for the other buyers as well..

I'm interested in your site but.... well, I don't want to give any appraisal here since this is not an appraisal forum.
Ok, I'll PM you my budget for this site, please take a look, if it's not in your price, just forget it.

Thanks.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aditan22i said:
Ok, so the archive is sitting behind the index page then... how many 'links' (like on the index page) do the site have? I believe this info is useful for the other buyers as well..

I'm interested in your site but.... well, I don't want to give any appraisal here since this is not an appraisal forum.
Ok, I'll PM you my budget for this site, please take a look, if it's not in your price, just forget it.

Thanks.

Hi - like most of these database driven sites, many of the internal links are auto generated by the main script - I've turned them off - actually, I've just stopped displaying them but they are still being generated. (I am reconsidering that decision based on feedback I've received)

I got your PM and replied - thank you.

levity

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how long is this auction going? what's the high bid?

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
levity said:
how long is this auction going? what's the high bid?

There have been a number of bids so far but none have reached the sort of level I was hoping for. I'd like to make a quick sale so I am going to start considering offers around the mid USx,xxx's. Once I get a bid that's close to my target I'll sell immediately.

I PM'd you with the highest bid so far.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please pm me with highest bid and any other stats you may have.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
Please pm me with highest bid and any other stats you may have.

Tried to PM you more details - system says you've exceeded your storage quota for PM and it can't be sent - please let me know when you've made some more space and I'll resend it.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please pm me highest bid. Very interested to purchase....

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ceo said:
Please pm me highest bid. Very interested to purchase....

PM sent (apologies if it was sent twice - site took an age to connect so I interrupted and resent)

Czar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously interested also. Please PM me the current highest bid and, if possible, links to screenshots of AdSense statistics for May/June. Thanks in advance.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Czar said:
I'm seriously interested also. Please PM me the current highest bid and, if possible, links to screenshots of AdSense statistics for May/June. Thanks in advance.

PM sent with the information you requested.

aditan22i

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to post more about speedwell, because the trader rating only give me 80 chars which is not enough :).

I recently bought this site, and I'm very satisfied to have a transaction with him. He is very very responsible, trustworthy, professional and excellent seller. I had a little problem because my country is not listed in escrow, so I have to contact my partner outside, and he was patient enough to wait for the escrow preparation completed. After that he finished all the work about transferring the site, he setup everything for me and made the site ready to go and he also fixed even a little problem! really really responsible person. I'm very glad I found him as a seller.

Many many thanks speedwell! And I wish you Good Luck for your future!

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aditan22i said:
I need to post more about speedwell, because the trader rating only give me 80 chars which is not enough :)

Thank you for those kind words aditan22 - you too were a pleasure to deal with - honest, trustworthy, trusting, responsive and professional - have fun with the site and I look forward to seeing how it develops.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom