• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PulitzerPrize.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never did "masspay". How exactly does it differ from sending $$ from a checking acct linked to paypal ? thanks...........
The recipient does not incur paypal fees, as well sender only pays paypal fees of $1

**Picassoface, I can accept paypal from you if you cannot complete masspay as I think it requires a balance. I'll change the requirements to *masspay preferred. :thumb:

-
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom