• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale q29.com, q29.co.uk and q29.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetheaven

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
I have this group:

www.q29.com
q29.co.uk
q29.net
q-29.co.uk
q-29.com
q-29.net

I was working on an over 30s dating site with the main .com but it never really progressed. Looking for £900 for the whole group.

I also have:

9rt.co.uk
9rt.com

asow.co.uk
asow.com
asow.net
asow.tv

c4f.co.uk

cmni.co.uk
cmni.org

Thanks everyone.

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom