Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fixed price Quad Premium Pronounceable 2000 reg LLLL .com with traffic: Icia(.)com

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain Icia.com is for sale. It's a high quality pronounceable brandworthy LLLL, with all-premium lettering. It's a 2000-registered domain and has traffic as well, 639 uniques in the past 30 days. In general it's had at least 15 uniques a day avg whenever I've had it parked since I've gotten it many years ago.

I'm seeking only $1,700 for this, the lowest price I've EVER offered it.

Payment terms: We accept payment through PayPal upon approval (generally only unless you have 20+ feedback here and we MUST approve you before you can use this method), bank wire or escrow via Escrow.com or Sedo.com, AND also if you're in Canada, we also accept Canadian EMT's at par for up to $1k per sending bank account. Domains are mostly at GoDaddy with a few at Fabulous and will be pushed to buyer's account upon receipt of payment. Post or PM sold to buy - timestamp determines who gets a name if I receive multiple communications. All sales are final. Multi-forum/site post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom