• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Quality + Traffic names = $70 for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hi!

I am offering everything here for just $70, which is way less than I payed for these in the first place.

Quality Names:

vTemplates.com

liqueur.us

Traffic names: (remember that these traffic names are typos of two VERY big swedish portal-sites, so I am sure that
traffic will NOT decrease. Both sites have comercials on swedish TV, sports events etc.

tadera.com
Stats in June: Uniques: 327 Clicks: 15

alltommalmo.com
Uniques in only 2 weeks!!: 256 which makes over 500 uniques a month!!!

Tradra.com got 140 uniques in June.
 
sold
where to pay?
 
mrsjello please send funds as PMed or this will go to another buyer

I am in a hurry here

Thank you // Peter
 
still no response so names are back on the market.

I might have a new buyer
 
sold then as per the pm I sent before on another forum
 
yes they are, PM sent parrot

I will get back in tomorow to push the names asap, but I have to run now.
 
MsJello is on vacation until the 13th, AFAIK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom