• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Question for eNom users

Status
Not open for further replies.

lux

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
I know some of you have been successful in registering names that have snaps and namewinner bids on them with your enom reseller account manually. I want to try this but is there some one-click registration option I'm missing? I don't see it.

When I try to register names that haven't dropped yet, enom puts them in my "watch list." When I click "check now" on my watchlist, will it immediately register the domains if they are available or will it just add them to my cart again?

Thanks
 
Originally posted by gourd
I know some of you have been successful in registering names that have snaps and namewinner bids on them with your enom reseller account manually. I want to try this but is there some one-click registration option I'm missing? I don't see it.

When I try to register names that haven't dropped yet, enom puts them in my "watch list." When I click "check now" on my watchlist, will it immediately register the domains if they are available or will it just add them to my cart again?

Thanks

I think there is no one click registration :(
Only if You use API, then You can make it one click registration
I have been successful with this watch list, but not so much anymore :(
 
yeah, I have not seen anything like that...

good luck!
 
Watch list will just try them each time you click on "Check" they won't go into the cart unless they are available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom