• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Question For The Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaTheDog Man

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
I have a question....I successfully (???) backordered a domain at Pool.com on 11/25/05, my credit card was charged, and I still have not received that name!! They keep saying that there is a problem with .org names. It has been over a month that a potentially good name has been withheld from me, so no chance to make ppc income, and I have paid for it!! Need some experienced advice please. I have e-mailed Pool 3 times. If anyone knows the CEO or somebody high up there, please give me the info. Thanks.
 
I dont backorder domains, but i do know that it can take 3 months or more to get a domain, especially if it is located at a crappy non english registrar, keep emailing em.
 
It is a waste of time asking the "high up's" to help you.
Rob is half the problem.

Pool is making ppc revenue while they try to get you the name.

I would suggest you complain to Icann.
http://www.internic.net/index.html
And, then hit "registrar problem report".
For some reason, it is not opening for me, at this moment.

I will assure you that report will be seen by people that will
get you some action and answers.

However, I suggest that this report not be abused.
It is one of the last resort tools domainers have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom