Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Question looking for opinions

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My question is:

Are 3 letter .biz, .us, .info...Good to snap up?
If so, which one of the 3 Tld's are the best.

Thanks, Gary T

Domain Summit 2024

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
meaningless 3-letter domains in those extensions are not worth registering for resale

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The reason that more of .US and tons of the BIZ 3 letter domains are available than .INFOs, is because their resale value are unproven. However, in another post, Domebase indicated that already, a (Confidential 3-letter acronym).info sold for 11,600 euros!!!!!!!! I think it was at Sedo.

Thus in my opinion, .info is by far the best – that is – unless you simply need a certain 3 letter acronym and do not care about the extension or resale.

As far as which is the absolute best 3 letters, (eg. chicken parts vs. initials) if you do not tell anyone – nah, I am not going to say. I suggest you start maintaining your own database of sales and others’ desires. In that way you will be able to answer your own question – in 3 years.

cxz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So what is your claim about 3 letter chicken part?

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CXY asked about my claim?? My post indicated the illustration with respect to three letters domains “(eg. chicken parts vs. initials)”. Eg.=for example. By using eg. there was no claim. VS=versus. My “example” was effectively contrasting two types of three letter domains (eg. LEG.info vs. ZJH.info). In addition, I indicated that “I wasn’t going to say.”, also indicating no claim.

I could have even indicated 3 letter body parts vs. 3 letter acronyms, – but 3 letter chicken parts was way more humorous.

Got to go, just got a PM from Colonel, he is very interested in Leg.info - but only if I can group it with Extracrispy.info and Wholewing.info.

cxz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by William9

As far as which is the absolute best 3 letters, (eg. chicken parts vs. initials) if you do not tell anyone – nah, I am not going to say.

Absolute best are sex, car, oil, gas, law, tax, art, job,

I wondered if you meant leg was comparable to those..
and so why..

cxz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Also .. crispy, is it a worthy word?

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Colonel at WWW.KFC.COM thinks Extracrispy and Wholewing are far far more important words than sex, tax, oil, or gas. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators