Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed quick sale- great sites - revenue and traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noiprox

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Game Site - 9dragonsforum.com - regd at GD until 10/05/08
Vbulletin OWNED license.

Over 650 Active Members!
Average of 400-500 Uniques per day! stats HERE u:np p: np

9dragons is a FREE mmorpg by acclaim entertainment. it is being released this summer, however there are 1000's of beta and open beta testers playing currently. this site has gotten in on the ground floor, and is sure to grow as one of the main targets for anyone looking for 9 dragons information.

currently has one very active admin, and myself. template is originally by minerskinz, but was customized by me, including the header.
the site is growing daily, and there is content added each day. i have used NO forum boosters, all members are genuine and are directed there from either google, or acclaims main site, and a couple other mmorpg forums. i have taken on another project which needs my entire attention, so this must go to a good home. the potential is HUGE with this site, being it is one of the biggest relating to the game. im happy to answer any questions you may have.

little revenue, site has not been fully optimized.

BIN $1000

-----------------------------------------------------
proxy network includes the following proxies.

plusproxy.net - reg'd at GD until 1/08
largeproxy.net - reg'd at GD until 1/08
pancakeproxy.com - reg'd at namecheap until 1/08
poopproxy.com - reg'd at namecheap until 1/08
donutproxy.com - reg'd at namecheap until 1/08
burgerproxy.com - reg'd at namecheap until 1/08
proxyarchive.com - reg'd at namecheap until 1/08

sites make $20/mo. were making 70-80 per month until they were offline for 1 month due to hosting problems... they are bouncing back slowly, but surely

BIN $250
--------------------------------

ilovepiercings.com

im selling one of my very first websites with great remorse. it has seen many changes, but i find myself in need for some money for personal reasons and other projects. below is a list of everything related to the site. you will get everything i have ever accumulated for it, including all the completel customized templates i have done personally... the current template being my favorite.

i suggest potential buyers be html/php savvy. there is some custom code in the page i had changed/added. site is running on xoops cms. was originally a site where members could sign up, i disabled that as people only came for articles and to view images. it can be re-enabled at any time. there is a built in forum and article system as well.

www.ilovepiercings.com
www.ilovepiercings.net both reg'd at GD until July of '08, but i will be renewing them soon

PR 2

indexed pages:
google - 432
yahoo - 1097
msn - 395
altavista - 1097
alltheweb - 1070

stats view current and past stats here
username: np password: np
6-9k monthly uniques
1,868 successful page request per day on the average

revenue
$25.50 on average per month for the past 16 months via google
i have confirmed google ads are allowed to be on this type of site, however i have not re-inserted them

i sold 2 year footer text links for $10 each - have not pushed banner sales or link ads much at all

site made a little via adbrite, but not enough to really mention

site has been registered since July 2005, and was developed and made live in september of 2005. adsense was added in december, and made about $2 Dec '05. January of 2006 i began some seo work and link trades and further development. it is a nice, steady income with huge potential for someone with the right knowhow and time.

BIN $500

--------------------------------------------------------------

devilex.com reg'd at GoDaddy until 7/9/07

running xoops. has made $11 in a year with adsense.
Custom Template

$50

---------------------------------------------------------------

linkinparkphotos.com reg'd at GoDaddy until 2/19/08

running xoops. has made about $13 in a year with adsense. has not been promoted, but traffic has picked up since the release of their new single/album

$25

smsnexus.com reg'd at GoDaddy until 4/7/08

custom sms web script written by me. includes all rights to script, including all
code, etc. has built-in template system, and easy-to-edit providers file for
complete customization of listed providers. it uses no database for ease of
installation. has made $25 in a year with adsense, and i have sold quite a few
copies of the script, and unfortunately, i kept no records.

You will own site, script, and all rights to do with it as you please. great potential, and was coded with editing in mind, so with some php/html knowledge, you can really build on it.

$200

vipedio.com reg'd at GoDaddy until 1/22/08

i installed joomla, but the original site is the archive site. link is on the
front page. it was a custom-built script and very user friendly, however i
suggest you know about php if you want to use the old layout vs the joomla
layout. there are a few tutorials on there, and i can provide info on which
program was used to make them, etc. name is unique. has not made very much with adsense, and i have not had time to promote the site.

$110

these are being listed on other forums as well, i will keep pricing and offers updated.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any income on 9dragonsforum.com?

noiprox

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$10/mo via adsense. site has not been optimized and adsense recently added. i had planned to sell text links as well.

pricing updated

im open to offers, dont be shy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom