• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Quick Sale YungJock.com rev+stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
455
Reaction score
0
Selling yungjock.com a typo of yungjoc.com an upcoming rapper backed by P. Diddy. His album is supposed to be released June 6th, and so far he only has released 1 single. The only reason I'm selling is because I need extra $$ for a car.

Revenue: http://earthapex.com/yungjock.jpg
Traffic: http://earthapex.com/yungjock2.jpg

Buy It Now: $1,500
 
I'll start things off at $300.

What kind of car are you looking to buy? :-)
 
Whats the ctr% or the number of clicks it averages a day?
 
possible sale to everydayprofit, highest offer so far is $600

mxz to answer your question:
9 Clicks per day on the average
21.41% Click through rate on the average

Revenue and traffic is on the rise, I'm just trying to make a quick sale.
 
If sale falls through PM me.
 
whydna said:
Good pickup


yeah..I think so too....I have a ton of these names..ad they all do wel for me. ;) Will be interesting to see what happens when the album is released. :)

//everydayprofit
 
everydayprofit said:
yeah..I think so too....I have a ton of these names..ad they all do wel for me. ;) Will be interesting to see what happens when the album is released. :)

//everydayprofit


Good pickup for the time being .. He'll only be successful this year though, he'll fall off quickly after :-(


And I only say this because Im deeply into HipHop Music and got an urge to reply on things related..

BUT.. It should do very well
 
SouthernTn said:
Good pickup for the time being .. He'll only be successful this year though, he'll fall off quickly after :-(


And I only say this because Im deeply into HipHop Music and got an urge to reply on things related..

BUT.. It should do very well

Yeah....I thought about that too...I am a professional remixer/producer by trade (DJ Light from The Ultrasonic). I know how fickle the music biz is....ESPECIALLY the hip hop world....I am just hoping that the name will still receive traffic much like the young jeezy typos. ;)

//everydayprofit
 
Yea, I understand the purchase.. It wasn't a bad one at all.

Goodluck with it..

Although, I think the Young Jeezy one will always be more valuable because of his affiliation with Jay Z and Young Joc (P.Diddy), since Puff has been slipping in the music business..

But nonetheless, a good pick up.. I would have gotten it myself


Goodluck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom