• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Quik Sale Needed! 3-char .org w/Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVoss

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
***

re6.org - previously a redirect domain
Alexa 19 links
Yahoo 48 references
Marketleap 129

$100 PayPal or Make an Offer! What do you think it's worth? If you're interested in buying the domain ... let me know!

Godaddy Registered. Easy Owner Change.

Please PM.
 
"What do you think it's worth?"

Are you sure you want an appraisal ?
 
***

If you're interested in the domain, you can let me know what it is worth to you in PM. If you're not interested in the domain then its not worth anything. No, I don't want to have this domain "officially" appraised. I just want buyers to feel free to make an offer.
 
Cool. Thanks for making that clear in your post by adding the "please PM".

Now check your PM.
 
***

Traffic Report. I registered this site on Friday Afternoon and it has already gotten over 130 hits (not bad since it took time to resolve namservers). Good domain name for generic traffic (this was a redirect service domain) and a short domain name, too.

Use your own judgement on this. This is based on searchfeed searches on a term that this domain is defaulted to. Please consider what you think the domain name's potential is for yourself.

Asking $100 Paypal if interested.

Please PM.
 
Originally posted by JVoss *** re6.org - previously a redirect domain Alexa 19 links Yahoo 48 references
Marketleap 129 $100 PayPal or Make an Offer! What do you think it's worth? If you're interested in buying the domain ... let me know! Godaddy Registered. Easy Owner Change. Please PM.

Sorry, I just remembered forgetting to ask you how you are able to see the traffic if it's already on a redirect to another site? Just wondering. Thanks.
 
***

I have it redirected to another site with a direct lookup on a unique keyword. That's how I count the hits.
 
Originally posted by JVoss *** I have it redirected to another site with a direct lookup on a unique keyword. That's how I count the hits.

Thanks, it was an afterthought which I did not understand the answer to. Should have sent it via PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom