Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Quite a few domains for sale, fixed and offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjerina

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
You're not going to make any friends here by changing your deals mid-stream. It would be in your best interest to honor the sale. Anyone will tell you that.

PS - Sold means sold here at dnforum.

Are you still not paying attention? He didnt reply to anything for two days. Dont try and pin this on me.

And yes now I will make no friends here because this went public, and you aren't helping.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rjerina said:
Are you still not paying attention? He didnt reply to anything for two days. Dont try and pin this on me.

And yes now I will make no friends here because this went public, and you aren't helping.

No friend, you're the one not helping - you've backtracked on your sale proving yourself an unreliable seller here and on top of that you are disrespectful to both Mods and Admin staff.
Better re-think before you pass go and do not collect!

rjerina

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
No friend, you're the one not helping - you've backtracked on your sale proving yourself an unreliable seller here and on top of that you are disrespectful to both Mods and Admin staff.
Better re-think before you pass go and do not collect!

I had a valid reason to back out. Whatever. I nicely asked GiantDomains to delete this thread and it hasn't been deleted. Just keep piling this all on so it gets worse and worse.

I'm not discussing this anymore unless it's in PMs.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After all that, you still have the domain available!!

I just got a PM from rjerina that said he will sell the domain to the buyer in this thread if, and only if I delete this thread.

Umm. Extortion now?

Thread closed. Member banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom