• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Racked.org, .us, and .tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
interesting snags here,

racked.org
racked.us
racked.tv
missque.com

Id love some of your opinions!:bounce:
 
so some exclusive member has the .com then u pick up all other extensions and want appraisal?
 
no, actually, I had no idea an exlusive had them. I kind of feel like a heel now considering all the good advice they have given me over the months. I actually was just looking for a billiards related name for a project for pool tutorials. thats how I found the thread on the other name "billiards.org"

misscued.com is gonna be like a swimsuit/tutorial site. get it "MissCued".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom