• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers rakionforum.com & rakionforum.net (Rakion is an online game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewird

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2005
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Rakion is a game. I registered this when the game came out but I'm too busy with my other domains to develop it. The domains are going to expire in 1 month so I want to get rid of them. The template is included in the sale. They are registered at GoDaddy. Any questions just post them. Let the offers begin.

I forgot to add, the domains already get 100 hits a day. If anyone has any other questions, just ask.

thewird
 
Domains are still available.

thewird
 
Domains still available.

thewird
 
This offer is still up for grabs.

thewird
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom