• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Rapper.net, Emergency.org, Pizzas.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
Hi :-)

I'm looking for offers on Rapper.net, Emergency.org and Pizzas.org.

Rapper.net is receiving 45 uniques per day.

Emergency.org is receiving 20 uniques per day.

Pizzas.org is receiving 27 uniques per day.

Loads of development potential for each of these, and you already have traffic to get your site going. Please make reasonable offers to [email protected]

Current High Offers:
Rapper.net: SOLD!
Pizzas.org: SOLD!
Emergency.org: SOLD!


Thanks!
Chris :-)
 
What is the price range you're looking for?
 
Current high offers in the first post..
 
$850 - Emergency.org
 
Hi :)

I'd like to finalise a sale in the next day or so. I'll give everyone an opportunity to bid before making the sale. I've had a ton of email and PMs, so I apologise if I've missed anyone - just let me know!

Thanks!
Chris.
 
Taking final offers over the weekend, and then they're sold. Don't miss out! :)
 
Offer withdrawn.
I already planned developing emergency.org
But, I guess it's not happening.

Beachie, look your post #7
You can change your final day as much as you want :-)
 
PM sent

Beachie said:
Hi :-)

I'm looking for offers on Rapper.net, Emergency.org and Pizzas.org.

Rapper.net is receiving 45 uniques per day.

Emergency.org is receiving 20 uniques per day.

Pizzas.org is receiving 27 uniques per day.

Loads of development potential for each of these, and you already have traffic to get your site going. Please make reasonable offers to [email protected]

Thanks!
Chris :-)
 
copper said:
Offer withdrawn.
I already planned developing emergency.org
But, I guess it's not happening.

Beachie, look your post #7
You can change your final day as much as you want :-)
My post says "or so". We're now into the "or so" period. 'Nuff said... You also didn't have the highest bid of $1025 - RJ from NamePros does, and has done since Thursday, so I'm not sure what you're waffling on about.

EDIT: Thursday at 5pm to be exact - the same day you made your offer, which even by your logic of choosing which words you read, you were outbid by a long shot.
 
This is it folks - last chance!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom