Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Ready.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Roy, I have lots of ideas how to improve on the current makeup of registrar's, as does David. I hope to bring these features out soon so you guys can enjoy them!

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Later today we will be sending out a newsletter outlining our new affiliate program, I built this bad boy from the ground up and am pretty happy with it. Some of the features:

- 50% split on new customers 1st cart
- So at full price $6.50ish per domain registration
- Min $25 per hosting account
- 5% commission on every checkout thereafter
- Affiliates can market via Affiliate Links and Custom Coupon Codes (more methods coming shortly)
- Affiliates can generate coupon codes from 5-20% off
- Affiliates can tag coupons and links, for links both directly in the link and during the creation of the coupon link
- An account credits system was integrated for those that want to use their affiliate credits from purchases/renewals etc..
- 90 Day tracking cookies

For more information and how to get started please refer to this blog post, http://www.ready.ca/news/21/affiliate-program-launched

I've also restructured the account page so that unused services, currently affiliate and hosting, are shown in an "Action" Bar so that you can activate those settings if desired and if not it doesn't clog up your account page and cause endless scrolling

Last week we also integrated zendesk into our application to allow for better and more efficient support practises, you can view the help desk at http://support.ready.ca and look over the current feature requests to see whats in the works at the moment.

Best Regards,

Jay

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just pushed the release of the dns, email and web forwarding interfaces into members accounts, an email will be being sent out shortly but to summarize;

- Email
Free 3 accounts 100MB
Paid option is a monthly fee based on #account and usage, it is also adjustable in real time

- DNS
Free 1 dns server to handle your dns zones
Paid $14.99 per year and utilizes a dns cluster to increase availability and redundency

- Web Forwarding
Free
Handles global, file and folder redirection or a mixture of the three
Wildcard matching site.ca/*.php would match any incoming traffic to php files without query strings

All the best,

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom