• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Real Estate domains .net .us traffic keywords

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakairo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
PropertiesSale.us
TexasLandSale.net
TEXASLANDSALE.US
RealEstateApartment.net
REALESTATEAPARTMENT.US
RealEstateCanada.us
RealEstateJob.us
VacantLandForSale.us
RealEstateLand.us

All these domains have keywords that get a nice amount of searches on overture but do they have value on their own? I'll probebly devlop some.
 
No answers yet :).

Nice keywords but US is not too hot?
 
sorry I am a low ball guy I believe.

could only appraise couple of them at $10.00 each

Hope I am way off

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom