Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Real Time Bulk Checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkyMark

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a fresh refined (bad ones removed) drop list. I'm not able to participate in the dropping game as it is now since I don't have the time to browse the complete lists.

I saw domainsbot have a new feature but its not good enough...

In return I can hook you up with a realtime availability bulk check script (not checking the lagging whois db, but the registry), averaging about 300 domains a minute depending on your hosting speed.

I can also show you how to get a oneclick (scripting allowed) registering account with a registrar that is pretty fast.

If YOU browse the lists we could team up...

Also if you are just interested in the bulk check tool contact me.

Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the RRP, MarkyMark? Lots of people here are interested, except me :D Dropped names? pah. :swg:

MarkyMark

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not really RRP

Not in first hand no, and not trying to register a domain, just availability check. But it beats DN Analyzer and other such tools where the domain doesn't show up as available until the whois db is updated, which takes about 10-30 hrs. By then the good ones are taken for sure.

The one-click regestering account is not directly to RRP but through a registrar.

And don't tell me you wouldn't jump on a private real time line Mole... You're not that rehabilitated!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually I think your only problem with DNA is setting the whois. Of course NSI who runs the DB doesn't keep their registry in real time. But other registrars do. Change the whois server on DNA to someone else that keeps it UTD and you'll get the same results.

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by gmartfin
Actually I think your only problem with DNA is setting the whois. Of course NSI who runs the DB doesn't keep their registry in real time. But other registrars do. Change the whois server on DNA to someone else that keeps it UTD and you'll get the same results.

agreed. we actually tried it both ways and saw no noticable difference.

MarkyMark

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
its not a whois tool, its an availability check tool. Querying any central whois database will not show a domain as available in real time. Tell me how to set up DNA to do real time check and I will pay you some of the green gods.

By the way, there was a time when DNA had a feature showing the expiration dates and sorting by them. That feature was removed in the free one, - is it in the pay version?

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way, there was a time when DNA had a feature showing the expiration dates and sorting by them. That feature was removed in the free one, - is it in the pay version?

I don't think it was removed so much as stolen by all the shielding activity of the registrars. Now that they are refusing whois inquiries from other registrars and simply showing the registrar data it's impossible I think to get it back. Unless of course ICAAN would show some balls. Go daddy for example has a dynamically generated gif with a code to be input before showing the real whois data. You can't have software getting past that point.

I'm now having to make 3-4 enquiries to get to the real info.

Pain in the Butt:D

registrars maintain their own local whois db usually, and then query the internic root whois for domains they don't have to see the whois server and get it from that.

on new reges, theres no entry in internic so they don't know which other registrar to query - also you can get false entries where more than one registrars local db thinks they are authorative for that domain but that is made moot by internic when it updates leaving a lame whois on the other registrar.

MarkyMark

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I suggest you use snapnames instead they check 100 names at a time.

However, can you post 10 000 domains in a window, push a button and go watch your favorite Seinfeldt and come back and at a glance see if any of the domains had dropped and are available for registration?

I can. I can have the check repeating itself day in and day out and send me an email at work or a SMS to my cellphone as soon as something drops.

But if you prefer the Namebargain 30 bulk check...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators