• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed realastate.mobi (typo)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the overture score for realastate.com with extension? I can't open it but i'm thinking it's probably not a particularly good realestate typo. It's really not a typo at all but a mispelling. I doubt it's a very common mispelling. Could be wrong though.
 
Once realestate.mobi is developed this will likeky get some traffic.

To chime in on the general .mobi debate, I think it will work as intended just as long as the mTLD people invest some of their new found reg and premium sales money into the marketing effort that is needed over the next 3-5 years. Browsing on a mobile device sucks right now because the sites aren't built for it. If I know I can go to a .mobi and it will work then I will use it. To browse another tld will be a crap shoot for several years to come. But the content needs to be on the .mobi sites, not just a bunch of SEDO parking pages. The RFP process will help a lot with this because they mandate delivery on the proposal or they take the domain back. I'm trying to do my part by developing many as well.
 
Worthless domain.

There is a time and place for .mobi - typos in this extension are almost always worthless and this one is no exception.

Waste of $25, sorry.
 
I agree with GT..I'm not sure how well typos will work with .mobi..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom