• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Realestatehelper.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you asking for the site? Did you make the site?
 
I've seen this package at eBay and he just modified top banner part.

I am not sure he/she has a resell right for this.
 
sm9766 said:
I've seen this package at eBay and he just modified top banner part.

I am not sure he/she has a resell right for this.

Think before you speak. I bought it on this forum and own site and domain. It is a dynamic site using php and a feed.
 
Actually I was wondering the same thing. I bought a site similar to this but it looks like you made some modifications.
 
Man, if I could make modifications to sites like this, I wouldn't be spending half of my income on paying some else to develop sites for me. I got him to add a Google search bar at the top and I believe that was it. I also own starthomebusiness.info and is a similar site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom