• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Really Cheap Bulk .info Registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
Hi all,

I'm currently working for someone interested in registering MANY .info names. We are looking for the very cheapest .info registrar out there, using bulk discounts if available. I spent a hellish weekend trying to contact Registerfly (I know they are horrible, but they had their SUPERINFO promo on over the weekend, which offers $0.60 .infos) but their system was messed up all weekend, their support never got back to me and now they tell me the promotion is over. Needless to say I am pissed off, but we are registering so many names that right now price is more important that just about anything else.

So, all that being said, who knows a place to register a pile of .info's for under $1.99 (DomainSite).

Many thanks!
 
I'm still waiting for a reply from RF after 5 weeks - they took my money, didn't reg the names (which were available) - those were the most expensive names I never got !

I've reg'd lots since at domainsite since at 1.99 - cheaper in the long run IMExperience.

Good luck with your search GT - Jas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom