Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Reallybig.com, Reallybig.net For Sale - Incredible Opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2kv

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
​Reallybig.com, Reallybig.net available for acquisition - A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!

Consider this:

KEYWORD SEARCH RESULTS: "Really big" - For nearly 15 years, REALLYBIG.COM has held Google's most-desired NUMBER ONE POSITION, the VERY FIRST LISTING on PAGE ONE, with an estimated 246,000 global monthly searches!

Huge potential in this premium domain -- can easily become international household brand with right campaign. The phrase, "Really Big," has been used successfully -- and repeatedly -- in memorable global campaigns by the likes of Honda, PriceLine and Verizon, among others, and numerous media giants use the phrase "Really Big" in their flagship TV & Entertainment programming.

History:

Former highly-successful Web Builder Resource site, once featured in PC WORLD Magazine's, "Best of The Web: 50 Sites that Get it Right," along with Amazon, eBay, Yahoo, Google and other notable sites. Registered in 1997, reallybig.com has been around since the very beginning. Sale is for domain only -- it still has more than 400 inbound links, still receives 5000 visits every month, and has held a Google PR5 or better for nearly fifteen years! In its prime, revenue was more than $50k/month. I am the original owner, happy to answer questions - feel free to PM.

Since I've been asked several times about my expected price range, here is my best response:

If you are Honda, Toyota, PriceLine, AT&T, Verizon or another media giant, I'm asking $2 mil.

If you are not one of the above, I place the current value at around $1 mil.

Of course, I will be happy to entertain your best realistic offer!

:)

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators