• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Received a pretty good BIN private offer the other day for a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dog

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
4
I immediately post SOLD! and gave him my payment options.


Paypal, Escrow, Bank Wire, Certified check etc...


An hour later he responds back...


"Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize it was a typo, please accept my apologies."


DOH! and I thought I had a decent sale.


The name by the way is imigrationbill.com. Supposed to 2 m's. :lol:
 
Sorry to hear that ;)
It should get some traffic, no?
 
Ya I actually made an offer on a typo off the boards once. The guy must have knownI goofed and replied saying its a typo , sorry. Very nice of him.

It happens.
 
Typos and mispellings should probably be clearly labeled as such, given the global nature of the business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom