• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale recent .ca sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
last week's reported .ca sales at dnjournal.com

WO.ca ($1,999)
Copier.ca ($1,799)
Amber.ca ($1,199)
 
Nice, and it appears Snapnames is the venue of choice again....
 
I am having a tough time with Snapnames accepting my domains + providing the transfer info

in thier doc's it says your domain must be regged with one of thier companies - they say this helps in the transferal process - been two weeks and still not moving forward

will update when I get more info
 
I am having a tough time with Snapnames accepting my domains + providing the transfer info

in thier doc's it says your domain must be regged with one of thier companies - they say this helps in the transferal process - been two weeks and still not moving forward

will update when I get more info
I'm considering to use snap to auction my domains as well, but having to move them to snap is a problem mostly because of the 60 days rule heh

~MG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom