• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Recent Drops - Available Names Thread - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momentum

thanks picked up

moneyconversion.net

and for old time sakes

musicsharing.net (well people still want to do it even if the BOSS says you can't!)

will send you $40 dnf
 
pccw.org :eek: - all other major extensions taken

Those from Hong Kong should know what it is.
 
decorated.us
decorated.biz
decorated.info
recently.us
 
Originally posted by 888
pccw.org :eek: - all other major extensions taken

Those from Hong Kong should know what it is.

arent they a big super corp? would that be a wise domain to grab?
 
Originally posted by unclewilco
arent they a big super corp? would that be a wise domain to grab?

You are correct. PCCW is the largest telecom provider in HK, with subsidaries in Asia and Japan. They bought cyberworks.com and .net for US$1M as reported in the press, and pccw.com but amount unknown.

Make sure you know what your doing before regging pccw.org. You may be lucky, or you may get sued. :eek: I don't have the attorney money, so I give up this one :D.
 
ComputerDrafting.us
ComputerDrafting.biz

TempWorkers.net
TempWorkers.us
 
adultxhosting.com
adultwebventures.com

ehostage.com
flexhosts.com

freepornhosting.net
globallyhosted.com

hostingwebspace.com
hostingyourbusiness.com

aliensexfarm.com
freakyfarmsex.com
greekanalsex.com
sexinthealley.com
 
Originally posted by dotcom
A few more :

unfortunately.net
picked.net
harassing.net
firmly.net

Odd, I registered the .ORG of all 4 a while ago :D

$DNF 20 for harassing.net
 
i'm fairly new to this, so I apologize if I post it wrong :)

338h10-etc.com
breast--enhancement.net
yellowroseennis.com

They are all expired (link popularity only around 30) and listed in Yahoo. :cool:
 
Olivier,

FreakyFarmSex.com --I really like that one! Thanks!!

How does one send DNF$ to another member? Where do you click to do that?
 
a few today/yesterday

iforfeit.com
logonbet.com
mastervet.com
mbabar.com
metablox.com
novlabs.com
opensp.com
patiostyle.com
petsbypost.com
petshrinks.com
pharmacyjp.com
pickabag.com
pierharbor.com
pinkdiver.com
plasdaq.com

20 dnf to me if you reg
 
Originally posted by DotComCowboy
Olivier,

FreakyFarmSex.com --I really like that one! Thanks!!

How does one send DNF$ to another member? Where do you click to do that?

Go to http://www.dnforum.com/store.php then select "Donate money to an other user"

Glad I could help...

That's it!
-Olivier
 
titsforsale.com
titsonweb.com

tipdesk.com
tiptime.com
 
I think these moved from SUSPENDED to available status today:

aaaaa.co.uk
airer.co.uk
bade.co.uk
broadcasts.co.uk
carnivore.co.uk
causes.co.uk
clang.co.uk
coon.co.uk
counterfeiters.co.uk
crock.co.uk
gird.co.uk
gonad.co.uk
hord.co.uk
laced.co.uk
nomi.co.uk
nominated.co.uk
pithy.co.uk
relents.co.uk
sloanerangers.co.uk
unavailability.co.uk
yorker.co.uk
 
List of 381 techie word available .co.uk addresses attached
 
nice one revsorg you are a star...

if i reg one i will DNF U
 
picked donuts.co.uk thanks 20 on the way..

such a good list i wanted at least 50... whens the next one !

what a service...

what reeged to you use? very quick and cheap for co.uks?

thanks

wilco
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom