Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

recreation.com stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thief just transfered recreation.com from Net Sol to DotRegistrar.....

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by nameinvestor
The thief just transfered recreation.com from Net Sol to DotRegistrar.....

I just transferred about 100 domains from netsol to another registrar too not long ago, funny, but my whois info was false at first also due to a glitch in things. Geee, I musta stole em!!

Do you have any proof whatsoever or are you just another person yelling FIRE?

Sure do have proof. No need to prove anything to you or provide techiques in an open forum.

Find names yourself.

W

WilliamC

Sure do have proof. No need to prove anything to you or provide techiques in an open forum.

Find names yourself.

ok.... so your just yelling FIRE.....

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Find names yourself.

You certainly have the option of not supporting your claim.
However, in that case, what action do you expect from your listeners?

Negative rumors without proof hurts company reputation, if enough people believe it for nuffin.com

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Huh?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This looks like an insider job.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
investor--are you saying that YOUR domains were stolen?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dotsofdomains
investor--are you saying that YOUR domains were stolen?

:laugh:

WilliamC,

Brujah, and RacerX also recognize the theft and both have cautioned me to limit information I have provided so far so as not to encourage more theft. Not my fault, you do not have the insight to find the evidence of stolen domains they and I have discovered. So stop whining.

Rest assured, this matter will see the light of day in time.

W

WilliamC

WilliamC,

Brujah, and RacerX also recognize the theft and both have cautioned me to limit information I have provided so far so as not to encourage more theft. Not my fault, you do not have the insight to find the evidence of stolen domains they and I have discovered. So stop whining.

Rest assured, this matter will see the light of day in time.

#1. I dont give a rats ass about stolen domain names unless it is one I own =)
#2. YOU were the one who came in here posting all this trash with nothing to back it up whatsoever.

I merely asked if you actually had something. It is obvious that you *think* you know something, but that you really in fact have nothing more than that.

"#1. I dont give a rats ass about stolen domain names unless it is one I own =)"

So if your favorite registrar permits theft of other people's domains you do not care? Well, your domains are next bud.....thats the point.

Now stop whining, grow up, and start researching.

W

WilliamC

"#1. I dont give a rats ass about stolen domain names unless it is one I own =)"

So if your favorite registrar permits theft of other people's domains you do not care? Well, your domains are next bud.....thats the point.

Now stop whining, grow up, and start researching.

I did all the research I need to see. The old owner let it lapse and someone got it, whether by registrar connections or not, it doesnt matter. The fact is "dont let your names lapse and you wont get bitten like this". Other ways yes, but this way, no.

Oh, and appears to me the only one whining here is you about losing a few domains possibly....

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by Brujah
Its just as important to everyone else here, when names get stolen due to unfair practices. Otherwise no one would object to WLS either. Everyone would be in favor of it.

very true, when they are actually stolen or hijacked.

Brujah is correct.

WilliamC has no clue. Besides whining, you need to stop embarrasing yourself. I will send the thiefs techiques after your names. Oh, wait, not worth the trouble.. ;)

W

WilliamC

Brujah is correct.

WilliamC has no clue. Besides whining, you need to stop embarrasing yourself. I will send the thiefs techiques after your names. Oh, wait, not worth the trouble.. ;)

Ill make this easy. When you have over 4312 one word and two word names, then come talk to me. As everyones said, put up or shut up.

Dan, Matty, safe, hasn't this crap gone on long enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators