Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Red.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I meant was that I had put in a significantly higher offer than the numbers being tossed around here, so it would appear the seller is, how should I say, "sticking to his guns".

As others have pointed out, any sale here would be a bit different maybe, logistically, since the feedback may be alarming to some.

Best of luck!

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$5K when you show proof of ownership and allow us to check the records.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested in this name, but the nonsense is not good and the negative from dropwizard is a bad sign. Perhaps he can chime in as what the problem was with this seller.

Ahh I remember that trader rating. The idiot gave me a negative rating because I told him to F*ck off when he sent through some ridiculous lowball offer on a domain.

Of course the trader system isn't supposed to be used like that so when he refused to remove it I gave him one back:approve::lol:

He may be an idiot but I have no comment on the rest of his behaviour. After all he did tell me he had a net worth of xx,xxx,xxx and would send lunch money:undecided:

But......it hasn't arrived yet;)

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The user does own the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom