Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

RegFly goes on the Offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LtlPhysics

FLYsupport: Hello. How may I assist you?

you: All of my credit cards can't be bad.

you: Troubles?

FLYsupport: May I have your User ID please ?

you: ID

FLYsupport: Just a moment please.

FLYsupport: Do one thing, Please follow the link and fill the form.

FLYsupport: http://www.registerfly.com/info/card_allow.php

FLYsupport: Please refer to the link and fax the details.

you: Still there?

FLYsupport: Yes Sir.

you: I need to print that page and fax it to you?

you: What if I use a different credit card?

FLYsupport: Yes you need to do that.

FLYsupport: If you are using a new cc then give the new details.

you: for every credit card?

FLYsupport: Yes Please.

you: I'm off to get a new ink cartridge.

you: have a nice night

FLYsupport: Ok Sir.

FLYsupport: You are welcome.

FLYsupport: Thank you for visiting. Please contact us at anytime.

you: how many calls do you juggle at one time?

FLYsupport: Have a nice time.

FLYsupport: Merry X-mas.

FLYsupport: 5-7

you: Very good. Must of us can't type that fast.

FLYsupport: i.e. 5 to 7

you: yeah

FLYsupport: Its Ok Sir.

you: bye now

FLYsupport: bye

[size=3 ]CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM[/size]

To combat growing fraudulent purchases on the internet, RegisterFly has implemented one of the most advanced 'real-time' neural based fraud prevention systems available anywhere.

That sounds like lawyer$. Whatever one's opinion of lawyers, they do have neurons.

If you are getting declined by our software, please fill out this form in it's entirety. Our risk department will review your information and if verified will allow this card to be processed so going forward you will be able to purchase our services without issue.

Risk department...now I know they are talking about lawyers.

Company Name:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Address:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name On Card:

Card Holder Address:

Card Holder City, State, Zip:

Card Holder Phone Number:

RegisterFly UserID:

CVV2:

Credit Card Number:

Expiration Date:

NOTE: We will not retain this information in our system nor will we charge you for any services with this form. This information will only be used to determine if the card you are presenting is valid and you are the legitimate card holder presenting payment.

I state that I am the valid cardholder for this account. I also state that all of the information above is accurate and complete. Should I dispute a charge through my credit provider this will constitute a breach of this agreement and will result in immediate deactivation of all current services.

Signature ______________________________________

Date ________________

INSTRUCTIONS
Please print, sign, date, fax or email to 888-314-5646 or via email to [email protected]. Please ensure your userid is included

An immediate deactivation of everything, just for asking?

L

LtlPhysics

There are million$ being made by call-centers around the world and you may have been talking to one of them. It's a new sweatshop industry that has grown large enough to warrant some time on PBS's "NewsHour" just recently.

If one wants to use Fly's service, they now require the information needed to charge you any amount at any time and if you should question the practice, they will hijack your account and, effectively, seize your property.

Their words; Should I dispute a charge through my credit provider this will constitute a breach of this agreement and will result in immediate deactivation of all current services.

Fly goes on to claim that they won't retain the information, but your experience shows that not only will they retain it, they will act on it at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators