• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale RegisterCompass: Search for domains based on SEOmoz values

Status
Not open for further replies.

registercompass

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi Domainers,

I am happy to announce some really cool search filters which we added those days into RegisterCompass.com

Members are now able to search for expiring, expired and auction domains based on SEOmoz Domain-Authority and SEOmoz backlinks.

Hope you'll find some strong domains.

Enjoy
 
Last edited:
But aren't these same things available now ... Free between all the resource sites I use now (granted I have to use a few different ones, but still .. LastI remember it was $40 or $50 a month for RC acccount .. $14.95 I might consider it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom