• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegisterFly Telephone Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
455
Reaction score
0
I have an expiring domain in registerfly, and I am guessing registerfly would like to have this domain for themselves, as when I try to renew the existing domain that resides in my account I get this error message.

Failed: Unable to renew ***.*** does not appear to be registered or is not in this account.

I have around 4 support tickets in my account, and they will not respond to any of them. 1 of them says "BEING WORKED" and it was 10 days ago. Meanwhile the domain expires in 48 hours.

So I am desperately trying to contact someone who actually works at registerfly, and I have no clue how since they are the most anti-support domain registrar around.

Not only would I recommend never using RegisterFly, but immediately transfer your domains away from this bogus company.

If my domain expires due to their faulty system what can I do to pursue them legally?
 
From personal experience, I find that the best way to contact RegisterFly is through a lawyer.
 
Not only would I recommend never using RegisterFly, but immediately transfer your domains away from this bogus company.

I would completely agree. Many other domainers have been burned by them in the past.

If you call their phone support, you will have to wait on hold for 30 minutes or so, but I've always got through to someone eventually going that route.
 
REGISTERFLY IS THE WORST REGISTRAR ON THE PLANET....

I tried to transfer a name out and they denied the transfer every time. Name is still there!

The people/morons who answer the phones know nothing about domains as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom