• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Registerfly???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
721
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Registerfly? I keep calling their number and after waiting on hold for 20 minutes it just hangs up!
 
stueynet said:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Registerfly? I keep calling their number and after waiting on hold for 20 minutes it just hangs up!

Join the club :-)

Just keep calling back and sooner or later you will get through to someone....maybe....eventually.
 
At a few domain/hosting forums there is a register user called "RegFly" -- not sure about this one -- this users usually responds fast to PMs.
 
I get responses to my support emails when I email my representative within 24 hours most of the time.
 
Just for the record I still have not received any response from them. Their phone doesnt work. What a joke. I will be transferring all of my names from them. Thanks god its only 10 or so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom