Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Registration.info - 11 YR Old Premium Domain! Must See!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quadxnet

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Registration.info - Aged 11 years.

Estibot Appraised @ $9,000

Registrar is Godaddy free push to your account.

Please note that I will only push to Godaddy accounts. If you do not have a Godaddy account you will need to open one.

Unique Attributes

• easy-to-remember name

• highly-brandable domain

• easy-to-rank 11-year old aged domain

• Global Searchability and Brandability

As you read this, there are about 37,392,000 people who are searching on the Internet using the word "registration". Surely, only smart people will buy and invest in this domain with the traffic this domain will get when properly managed.

Google Keywords Tool also shows very satisfying Global Monthly Search values whether it's an Exact, Broad or Phrase match type. What's even more jaw-dropping is that the keyword "registration" has an extremely low competition mark. Who would want to compete in a market with a high competition, anyway?

If these figures have already made you say "Okay, I got it and I'll buy this", I'd like to amaze you even more why it's your loss if you don't buy this domain right now. This "registration" keyword has a Cost-Per-Click (CPC) of almost US$2.00. What else are you looking for? Most keyword research service providers are looking for easy-to-rank keywords with a CPC of no less than US$1.00 only. I can almost imagine you nodding your head non-stop. But there's more you got to know about this domain.

A Short List of Highly-Searched Keywords Related to Registration.Info

Here are some Exact-Match keywords with very handsome Global Monthly Searches.

• sat registration - Global Monthly Search of 40500

• vehicle registration - Global Monthly Search of 27100

• ielts registration - Global Monthly Search of 9900

• mcat registration - Global Monthly Search of 9900

• late registration - Global Monthly Search of 8100

• dmv registration - Global Monthly Search of 8100

• gre registration - Global Monthly Search of 6600

• selective service registration - Global Monthly Search of 5400

• aircraft registration - Global Monthly Search of 4400

• irctc registration - Global Monthly Search of 33100

• dvla registrations - Global Monthly Search of 22200

• unisa registration - Global Monthly Search of 18100

• vat registration - Global Monthly Search of 14800

• service tax registration - Global Monthly Search of 12100

• kbc registration - Global Monthly Search of 12100

In Which Industries Can You Use Registration.Info?

Here are few of the many industries where you can use this domain:

• Licensure - Your target markets are those who would need to register or renew their licenses.

• Government - You already know which government sectors require you to register a thing.

• Real-Estate - Everyone needs to register a land, or, if you're a broker, you need to have a salesperson registration certificate.

• Social Media - When it comes to social media, we both know that there are things that should be registered.

With such enormous list of markets to choose from, you can already come up with a plan on how to monetize this domain.

We're Done Analyzing. You Start Buying.

The last time I mentioned all these pieces of information to a friend of mine who's a Top Flipper, he almost wanted to turn back time so he could have purchased this domain 11 years ago. With great keywords and engaging contents, my buyer will be smart enough not to sell this domain again.

This domain is for sale for $1,779

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators