• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed reimortgages.com - Please appraise, need to move asap!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shava55

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Okay here is a few of my names I am curious about


reimortgages.com (as in real estate investments)
wesavemortgages.com (webuyhouse guys / debt fixers)
 
You had too many names for an appraisal thread. and always put a domain in the title

thanks
 
rei is not a common term, REIT is, you either invest in real estate or in Mortgage back securities , the word mortgage already means its a real estate investment, not too much value here in my opionon..the other domain doesnt make any sense either
 
REI is very common and reimortgages refers to someone who specializes in mortgages for real estate investments such as flips etc,I know of a zillion rei websites... reit is for trust investments and so forth, totally different, I should know I am in the Mortgage Business.

With that said, I did throw the names out here and respect your opinion, just wanted to clear things up a bit.
 
the word "reimortgages" has 16 hits in yahoo.. and the phrase "rei mortgages" has 12 hits I understand that the term REI is common, but not the term "rei mortgages" thats like saying equitystockinvestment
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom