• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Remove the BLUE POLO GUY!!!! PLEASE!!! ANNOYING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainScoop.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
764
Reaction score
75
To Adam and Admins:

Please remove the blue polo guy. It scared the shit out of me, when I was trying to visit the site at 2 am. Come on, it is not just that, but this guy is absolutely boring, and monotone, and should be removed. I love the DNF by all means, but this polo guy gota go, and may be you guys can change with something else, but this guy is monotone and annoying.


Anyone with me??? found this annoying???? then put in your feedback in the thread
 
Upvote 0
I am 100% behind you
it slows site down, I have to remember to switch speakers off
it's actually irritating and insulting
everyone I know things it's a joke
many have commented but this thresad may even be deleted (rolleyes)
how about we just don't log in until it's removed? a year, I couldn't really care, dnf is a wasteland these days and this sort of thing adds to it

I'll actually go a step further, can we add a poll?
the most stupid domaining decision of 2012 to add the jerk?



someone pm when it's gone.
I won't log in until he's been buried at sea
 
Agree'd. I haven't even read the word popup in years..
 
+1
Think of those who browse from the office. Those little gadgets should never be in autostart mode :)
 
Agree.

I have been training to speed type my user name and password before he even gets a single word in. Im successful with about 4 out of every 5 logins now. :)
 
Yes, 2005 called, they want their blue polo guy pop-up ad back... ;-)
 
I don't think anybody has ever liked those types of things, except the people selling them.
 
A couple of suggestions here:

a) member could simply stay logged in, or

b) Adam could use a bikini-clad girl instead (and better still, undressing while she talks).
 
b) Adam could use a bikini-clad girl instead (and better still, undressing while she talks).
This was my suggestion to Adam. She does not need to talk.

For the time being you can bookmark anywhere in the for sale sections and use the bookmark if you don't want to see the guy.
 
+10 he needs to go.
 
the guy is probably the worst thing ever happened to dnf
 
ahh! I thought it was only me!. I had this polo guy pop up during a meeting I was listening to a boring presentation so decided to catch a quick break on dnforum, too late it seems the polo guy had a presentation of his own when his voice echoed in the meeting room had no option but to scramble to mute my laptop. anyway that was my fault but he is still annoying.

Polo guy you are a nice guy, BUT team please remove him.


To Adam and Admins:

Please remove the blue polo guy. It scared the shit out of me, when I was trying to visit the site at 2 am. Come on, it is not just that, but this guy is absolutely boring, and monotone, and should be removed. I love the DNF by all means, but this polo guy gota go, and may be you guys can change with something else, but this guy is monotone and annoying.


Anyone with me??? found this annoying???? then put in your feedback in the thread
 
BLUEPOLOGUY.COM
is available. Just $12.99*
 
Most people regard websites that start loud audio from the homepage without asking spammy intrusive and annoying to say the least!
 
I haven't seen the blue polo guy, as I'm logged in. Apparently, it appears when you're not. But I want to say that I absolutely detest the Ralph Lauren polo shirts since the logo became humongous.
 
That is so damn bizarre and brazen of him. Seeing sports stars wearing those shirts during interviews is hilarious. Looks like the guy is aiming for their nipple with that big ol stick. WHACK!


Oh, yeah, blue polo guy...yeah, he is just annoying.
 
I find him annoying and I hate when I log on late and he starts talking. My wife is a light sleeper and he has woken her up on more than once.
 
How about a bunch of different guys and women, you get to choose the one you want. If it stays.

Also have an 'intro' version for new visitors, and a 'welcome back' version for existing members, or the ability to turn it off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom