• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed rentalcondos.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

welldawg08

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
rentalcondos.com

I bought this domain yesterday and want to know your guy's opinions on it.

Per estibot:
Frequency (Google): 622,000
in Anchor Text: 33,900
in Title: 209,000
in URL: 5,100
Backlinks: 1
PageRank: 0
Alexa Rank: 21,218,423
Traffic (Visits / Day): some
Overture/mo: 12,639
Wordtracker/day: 7

http://EstiBot.com Valuation : USD $17,000
 
Last edited:
It doesn't appear to get much traffic, and certainly condorentals.com would be preferred, so I tend to think estibot is high on this one, not that I think Estibot is reputable source! Would but this one in the low 5 figure range.
 
It's not necessarily completely a backwards term. Depends on what part of the country you're from. In this economy I think it's going to be difficult to realize full value. I'd say the EstiBot estimate could go $10K either way with the right buyer.

Traffic and parking history would definitely build value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom