Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Replies To Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Might I just call for the professionalism from fellow forum members to post VALID replies to posts.

It has become all to apparent for the odd smartass remark to whatever posts, be it mine or another members.

Whether this is to elevate their post count or just to TRY to show off with their supposed humour, I assure all, that some remarks are not called for or needed in many of the posts I read.

I appreciate the need for free speech however some things I read as responses to other posts either seem rude, uncalled for or blatant attacks on other members.

This isn't a BITCH but a request from those that frequent these forums, that some of us post comments expecting valuable feedback, not some KID smartass replies to which I can gain absolutely NO value whatsover.

There, thats all said. I dont really need a reply to this, but just an acknowledgment (spelling :) that this is what this forum is all about.

cheers
mike
sydney
australia

ps i reckon ive posted this in the wrong forum, maybe general thanks Mods

Domain Summit 2024

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dotcom

ps i reckon ive posted this in the wrong forum, maybe general thanks Mods

I reckon you did. Why create additional work for the moderators?

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry gregr, dunno what came over me, please move it right along.

my intention wasnt to get a moderator to question my "content" hence the request to move it to the correct forum

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is the language you used australian? very hard to understand as is in british accent speaking.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moved thread from "Domains Wanted" to the Lounge.

P

President Gringo

don't see what the big deal is...........this sould be a light hearted forum, where people can come and hang out. If it bothers you that much, i would starta forum and invite people to it. As for attacks, can't say i have seen much, only been attacked once by someone who took offence to come comments i made to his country but that was just heat of the moment stuff and didn't bother me.

Chill out, get a sense of humor, pop open a bear, and relax :)

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gringo, There is a football match in february Turkey vs Portugal. What do you think how many goals Portugal can afford to eat :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom