Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Reseller Sale Continues - ebookreaders.ca - Website + Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've got far too many websites and never enough time. These websites and domains will be sold at reseller prices. There will be some tremendous bargains and opportunities. I will continue to add domains and websites at below market cost so keep watching!

Today's reseller sale is: ebookreaders.ca

Runs on wordpress 3.1 with all the appropriate SEO plugins and they have been properly filled in to start you off right.

Sale includes both website and domain name. This is a great direct product domain for a growing and expanding market.

Please Note:

- I will not take any offers via email, PM or at other boards.

- It will be up to those interested parties making offers to ensure that their offer is the highest in the time allotted. There is a BIN so use it if you absolutely have to have this website/domain and feel you may miss out.

- Domain is at dot-ca-registry.ca - they are doing manual transfers still so please allow some time for their customer service and myself to get the necessary steps done for a push or transfer.

- It is your responsibility to set up the website on your own server. I can offer email/PM assistance only.

- Once payment is confirmed I will give you the download link to the files.

- If you have any questions about the rules please post them in the sales thread so that everyone may read them.

Offers start at $35 Canadian.
BIN $350
Highest offer 1700 hrs PST April 13th takes it home. Five minutes will be added to the end of every offer till there are no more offers. The timestamp from DNForum and only DNForum will decide those five minutes.

Payment by EFT or paypal for those I've done business with in the past.

Domain summit 2024

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$150 on this one.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another nice buy by msn.

I'll put up the next one in a few hours.

~ thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators