• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale RetiredCommunities.com, Insults.us - Accepting Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
2,886
Reaction score
0
I have to PREMIUM domains that I'm looking to sell here.

Firstly I have RetiredCommunities.com. Some of you might already know this, but if you don't, lots of retired folks are coming onto the internet. They have tons of time to spend now that they are retired so the perfect thing to do for them is to join a community. A place where they can chat, and enjoy themselves and share alike interests. Another great idea for this domain is for A RetiredCommunities directory. A retired community is a place where retired people can get care and socially interact with others in their age group. I will be considering offers for this domain starting at only $75. Be aware that placing an offer does not guarantee getting the domain. But please no offers under $75. If you think you have a good trade idea in mind please feel free to pm me about it. But if you are going to post in this thread about RetiredCommunities.com, make sure it is just an offer. I will be accepting offers via pm as well. So whatever you'd like :)

Next I have Insults.us. This is a highly premium domain name!! This domain can be used and in my opinion most be used for a plain old insults site!! A good example of a prosperous jokes site is www.jokes.com which has an alexa rank of 2666. I will be considering offers above only $50. Be aware that placing an offer does not guarantee getting the domain. But please no offers under $75. If you think you have a good trade idea in mind please feel free to pm me about it. But if you are going to post in this thread about Insults.us, make sure it is just an offer. I will be accepting offers via pm as well. So whatever you'd like :)

Thanks,
Jordan

P.S. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom