Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed RetroWheels.org - Vbulletin Car Forum for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Picked this site up a few months ago but not had time to develop it so I'm looking to pass it on to someone else.

Design is not custom however the forum is getting traffic and has generated some registrations via search engine traffic recently.

Here is the info you need :)

Domain : www.retrowheels.org (expires 6/19/2009) and www.retrowheels.info (expires 6/18/2009). Registered at Godaddy so free push.

Hosting
: Currently hosted on my server. No immediate rush to move the site but I'd prefer if it was transferred to your host within 3 months.

Traffic : Averaging around 50 daily uniques. See http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/738/retrowheelstrafficnq7.gif for screenprint.

Vbulletin License : Sale includes a leased license which unfortunately cannot be transferred to another persons account. However, the account is not tied to my own account so I can provide the username and password. I can also change the email to the buyers email address. The lease for the domain expires Jul 02nd '09.

Income : Consider no income as yet (I believe it's made a few dollars).

Payment : Paypal, Escrow or Money Bookers preferred.

Price : Will consider any offers over $150. BIN=$300

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread or message me :)

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators