Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Return On investment ROI.xxx Great Domain for new xxx investments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preciousmetals

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm not motivated in selling this domain name since I am wanting to develop it, But as a domainer we never shut our ears to acceptable offers.

I have contacted the owner of ROI.com and he wants 1 million for it currently selling on sedo.

ROI has 165,000 exact keyword searches using Keyword tools.

With all the new .xxx domains there are going to be hundreds of thousands of websites starting and need some sort of tools to make sure they are receiving their Return On Investment, That is where ROI.xxx comes in!! Currently I have the site displaying few ad's for some of the top affiliates in the adult industry with good payouts, But if no acceptable offers are given within the next few months I will be locking the sale of ROI.xxx and begin development.

If you are a serious buyer and see the great potential in ROI.xxx please send me a PM with your offer..

Will also lease / partnership with the domain ROI.xxx to any serious business that has a great profitable idea.

Bin xx,xxx

Regards.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom